Currently reading:
How is everyone getting on ..

Discuss How is everyone getting on .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
With the weight loss? Anyone still having a go? Between weddings, food festivals, birthdays and a trip to london I've put 1/2 a stone back on! I had a lot of fun doing so though ;-)

14 stone up to 15 stone. I'm out of control! Time to get back on the **** and put the doughnuts down.

17 stone atm. A bit heavy and had to buy a 36" jeans but i'll put that down to good living and feeding from a good woman.
I'm not giving a fk. My fighting weight has been around 16 1/2 for the past 15 or so years.
I've put an inch or so on around the waist but that is because i've sat on my rse watching the sun go down with a can of tennents on tour with the caravan for the past 3 or 4 months.
Wgaf! Certainly not my wee woman :smile:

I've dropped a stone in two months, I'm at 13,4 now. Target 13. And I feel much better for it.

Ive lost a stone since new year when I was at my heaviest 14'2.
Nriw seem stuck around the 13"2 mark. I want to get into the 12's but the last couple of pounds are being stubborn.

Ive lost a stone since new year when I was at my heaviest 14'2.
Nriw seem stuck around the 13"2 mark. I want to get into the 12's but the last couple of pounds are being stubborn.

Keep going it comes off it chunks, it seems to plateau for a while now and then

I found an old pair of Levi's in my mas from when I was about 21 32 waist 32 leg quite slim, they fitted perfectly! :50:

I hate and detest you with an unbounded passion, you vile creature of unmentionably foul personal habits.

Just sayin' :)

Believe it or no I used to be a 40 waist and 17 stone around 2 years ago. I'm now 36 waist and 14 stone and I didn't loose the weight with diets but with working all the time. I eat a lot of fatty foods and am classed as big boned lol and il never be thinner to where I am now. You can't beat a good set of love handles.

The practise of losing weight is tough. Really tough for some. You're trying to fight the subconscious which is no small task. The theory is easy. What's depressing is how many people get stuck on the theory bit as well with various diets and fads and false info. Detox this and cut out that. It's all rubbish. Dr Karl Kruszelnicki on the only sentence you need to know in order to maintain a healthy weight? "Eat food, mostly plants, not too much."

That's the only theory you need know. Putting it into practise however, mind-explodingly hard. It takes about all you've got just to do it for a bit. And then what? You've got to keep doing it? FOREVER? Jeeeeezus.

kris has the same experience as me. My most effective diet is working like a dog. You can more or less eat what you like if you can barely walk by the end of the day.

Last edited:
I suppose it's why the benefits crowd are so reliably overweight. Imagine spending your entire day infront of the TV in the room next door to the fridge. I'd be dead inside a year.

I've lost Zome but not enough.

b5edca68317c8f5101c2a6d136ff232f.jpg

Never thought I would be telling this but

centralheatking is 56 years 5' 10 inch short
I weighs in at 16- 16.5 st waist 42 now was 32 at 20 hey beer !

I never used knee pads or any safety stuff because we were
too butch late 80's and 90's WISH I HAD NOW

I have inhaled apart from wacky baccy years ago loads of
asbestos lime etc and all sorts of stuff but am still standing

when I last lifted a cement bag its was 1 cwt not these toy ones
thats why my back is ......................ed

There you go -

The practise of losing weight is tough. Really tough for some. You're trying to fight the subconscious which is no small task. The theory is easy. What's depressing is how many people get stuck on the theory bit as well with various diets and fads and false info. Detox this and cut out that. It's all rubbish. Dr Karl Kruszelnicki on the only sentence you need to know in order to maintain a healthy weight? "Eat food, mostly plants, not too much."

That's the only theory you need know. Putting it into practise however, mind-explodingly hard. It takes about all you've got just to do it for a bit. And then what? You've got to keep doing it? FOREVER? Jeeeeezus.

kris has the same experience as me. My most effective diet is working like a dog. You can more or less eat what you like if you can barely walk by the end of the day.

Fad diets are complete rubbish. The only way to loose weight is to eat less and move more simples

I suppose it's why the benefits crowd are so reliably overweight. Imagine spending your entire day infront of the TV in the room next door to the fridge. I'd be dead inside a year.
Sadly its more likely you would just be an obese burden on the nhs for the next 20 years. Its time we started culling.

OI! less of that. I would be first in the cull... :)
You would have to be unemployed first Ray and rely on hand outs neither of which sound like they are in your future. Obesity however, given the cheese and wine suffice to say its not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How is everyone getting on .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock