Discuss How is everyone getting on .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
With the weight loss? Anyone still having a go? Between weddings, food festivals, birthdays and a trip to london I've put 1/2 a stone back on! I had a lot of fun doing so though ;-)

14 stone up to 15 stone. I'm out of control! Time to get back on the **** and put the doughnuts down.

17 stone atm. A bit heavy and had to buy a 36" jeans but i'll put that down to good living and feeding from a good woman.
I'm not giving a fk. My fighting weight has been around 16 1/2 for the past 15 or so years.
I've put an inch or so on around the waist but that is because i've sat on my rse watching the sun go down with a can of tennents on tour with the caravan for the past 3 or 4 months.
Wgaf! Certainly not my wee woman :smile:

I've dropped a stone in two months, I'm at 13,4 now. Target 13. And I feel much better for it.

Ive lost a stone since new year when I was at my heaviest 14'2.
Nriw seem stuck around the 13"2 mark. I want to get into the 12's but the last couple of pounds are being stubborn.

Ive lost a stone since new year when I was at my heaviest 14'2.
Nriw seem stuck around the 13"2 mark. I want to get into the 12's but the last couple of pounds are being stubborn.

Keep going it comes off it chunks, it seems to plateau for a while now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How is everyone getting on .. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock