Search the forum,

Discuss How many tasks do you have to do as part of an NVQ level 2? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

I was curious about how many tasks you lot did to pass your portfolio in NVQ level 2 P&H. Thanks.

Reply to How many tasks do you have to do as part of an NVQ level 2? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I just wanted to know this before potentially starting an NVQ level 2 in Plumbing and Heating next year or so because I might find it difficult to fit the NVQ in with my non-construction-related full-time job.
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Evening folks. Please excuse me if this question has been asked but……. I have currently just finished my lever 2 diploma in plumbing. I was told that currently the government has scrapped NVQ’s though has, currently not replaced it with anything pending amalgamation with EAL. SO, as it...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone help. I am currently doing an NVQ in plumbing and heating and have just had some maintenance tasks to complete before having to complete a placement. I need to do 2 maintenance tasks and 4 fault tasks. I need to take before and after pictures also. Can anyone help as to what ones i...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock