Discuss How noisy is a Worcester Bosch 39CDi boiler? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

John Stuchbery

We’re thinking of replacing our veritable Ideal Mexico Floor Standing Boiler (installed by me in 1985 and pretty much reliable ever since!) with a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30CDi boiler.

Question: How noisy is it? We’re OK with the noise from our old boiler but we’re worried about any potential high pitched noise from the internal boiler fan or condensate pump ie what’s the noise frequency spectrum of the 30CDi?

Many thanks 😊

Is it in a bedroom / planning on going there ?

Reply to How noisy is a Worcester Bosch 39CDi boiler? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! My Worcester Greenstar 30CDi Combi boiler started making a rather loud juddering noise two nights ago. I bled all the radiators and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
How do you check the water pressure on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 Life 40c? I've searched online but cannot find any help on our boiler
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock