Search the forum,

Discuss How to connect to old Grey Hep20 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have this Old Grey Hep20 pipework in my bathroom and i need to reconnect to it. How do i do this? Id replace it but its all over my loft!

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20191013_182945.jpg
    IMG_20191013_182945.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 24
Hi,

I have this Old Grey Hep20 pipework in my bathroom and i need to reconnect to it. How do i do this? Id replace it but its all over my loft!

Thanks

You would probably be safer using some inserts and copper olives and a compression joint, like the picture . However a “ modern day “ lol hep fitting should be ok . Personally I wouldn’t have any of that in my loft .

Remove what you need to back to a point don't mix fittings use the more modern white fittings and stainless inserts to make the joint to the existing grey pipe then use copper from there on .kop

Reply to How to connect to old Grey Hep20 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock