Discuss How to increase my salary? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you shop around? See what other work is out there. Don't work for a pound less than you could be working for.

Sorry should have said 65 for the plumbing and 80 for the heating but that's inclusive of VAT. I think I may have to look for another company but am not overly keen on working on a Saturday as I'm used to mon-friday

Sorry should have said 65 for the plumbing and 80 for the heating but that's inclusive of VAT. I think I may have to look for another company but am not overly keen on working on a Saturday as I'm used to mon-friday

I work for a company and never do weekends or call outs. There are some good ones out there.

Housing associations by me pay a lot more than that for plumbing alone with no overtime
Start a search.
Good luck

if your happy with the work and sounds like you have a good job environment, stay round here its alot less (half what your on) so count your self lucky and stop moaning

if your happy with the work and sounds like you have a good job environment, stay round here its alot less (half what your on) so count your self lucky and stop moaning

But you're in Wales. A house costs about 12 quid. He doesn't need to "count himself lucky" he needs to find out what he could be earning elsewhere.

I am happy with the work. Just I've seen gas jobs offering around £30k on job sites and thought I should be asking my boss for the equivalent.

Don't forget that your boss is providing you with a van tools consumables sick pay holiday pay work phone and work he's got to make some profit off you as well before paying you, yes id say that £11 PH sounds a little low but some of my jobs I'm only earning £15 PH and I'm SE with all the over heads to pay before making any money

I am happy with the work. Just I've seen gas jobs offering around £30k on job sites and thought I should be asking my boss for the equivalent.

Did you become qualified at this company? Who paid for your acs etc?

But you're in Wales. A house costs about 12 quid. He doesn't need to "count himself lucky" he needs to find out what he could be earning elsewhere.

thats fine and what happens if the work environment is 1000% times worse and gets 15 jobs a day before he goes home

And sheep don't expect to be taken out for dinner, or flowers and chocolates...

be sheep dip costs alot you know ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to increase my salary? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock