Discuss How to increase my salary? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that your boss is providing you with a van tools consumables sick pay holiday pay work phone and work he's got to make some profit off you as well before paying you, yes id say that

I forgot to add the training and gas safe registered and calibration of tools

I am happy with the work. Just I've seen gas jobs offering around £30k on job sites and thought I should be asking my boss for the equivalent.

i would take that with a pinch of salt, have a look in the paper/ training centers 6 week gas course after that you will be earning 30-60k a year

thats fine and what happens if the work environment is 1000% times worse and gets 15 jobs a day before he goes home

Then he'll have to pull his finger out. But he'll be eating crispy duck on Friday night rather than special fried rice.

I am happy with the work. Just I've seen gas jobs offering around £30k on job sites and thought I should be asking my boss for the equivalent.

I see them a lot but in reality unless you want call outs and long hours a lot of the companies are not worth looking at.

There are well paying jobs out there that are good companies to work for but majority are pants. A lot want there monies worth and a lot more and they get people willing to do as at the moment supply is still a lot higher than demand.

Then he'll have to pull his finger out. But he'll be eating crispy duck on Friday night rather than special fried rice.

is it worth it kill you alot faster tho :D and special fried rice is good

Are you earning enough money at the moment to pay all your bills, feed yourself have some luxury and maybe even put a little bit away each month?

Are you earning enough money at the moment to pay all your bills, feed yourself have some luxury and maybe even put a little bit away each month?

tbh sounds like hes just seen some figures higher than his advertised about

So are you paid an hourly rate APP? or does your company give other benefits to keep you in Cashmere's ;)

No I work on price. There is a day rate but I'd say I've had 4 or 5 days in the last year on day rate. Rest is price.

I've not got the figure for that at the moment. Damn Easter eggs!

:D been good this year only had one

and if your happy op and living within your means decent i would stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to increase my salary? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock