Search the forum,

Discuss how to lose weight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about that method but I've lost just over half a stone since christmas on the 5:2 diet.

It turns out it's perfect for me and I've not found it at all hard because of the job I do. If I was doing office clock watching I would be thinking about food the whole time on the fast days. But all I do is have dinner normal time of an evening and then the next day - twice a week, on non-consecutive days - I organise a day that is good and busy, very few breaks and just stay focused on work. Chuck in a piece of fruit or two if I feel the need, drinking lots of water and then by the time you get home it's dinner time. The other 5 days you eat normally, I've even managed to have a takeaway and a meal out most weeks and at least one sesh of the bevs. Still lost weight.

I think the idea is you eventually move it to 6:1 and then 7:0 and tweak it here and there if you go up or down in weight.

Apart from that follow Michael Pollan's advice: Eat food, mostly plants, not too much.

Seen something on TV about the 5/2 diet, people they were speaking to saying it made them irritable & modey

I rarely eat at work but do drink about 2-3 liters of water every day

Seen something on TV about the 5/2 diet, people they were speaking to saying it made them irritable & modey

They were probably already irritable and moody. Possibly on account of their moon-dwarfing girth and penchant for snausages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how to lose weight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock