Discuss How to remove leaking thermostat shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

jsm

Hi

My thermostat shower is leaking at the temperature position. How do I fix it, there's a grub screw underneath which i have already taken out, not sure what to do next?

Many thanks

Attachments

• 7FB252A0-DE11-4E10-ACF2-CFAA07F89CC6.jpeg
    7FB252A0-DE11-4E10-ACF2-CFAA07F89CC6.jpeg
    347.8 KB · Views: 17
Nope not sure which one to buy, assuming i can get the cartridge out
Regardless of whether you can get the cartridge out, you need to obtain the correct one, eg manufacture specific, generally. If you can’t, then it’s likely to be new shower time. Post a photo of the temperature knob side on please.

Regardless of whether you can get the cartridge out, you need to obtain the correct one, eg manufacture specific, generally. If you can’t, then it’s likely to be new shower time. Post a photo of the temperature knob side on please.
Hi Chris

Attachments

• 7056CBC0-81AE-4A1A-A4EB-3B9C6D3669CB.jpeg
    7056CBC0-81AE-4A1A-A4EB-3B9C6D3669CB.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DC246B21-040C-4532-AEAE-08FCC3838BFB.jpeg
    DC246B21-040C-4532-AEAE-08FCC3838BFB.jpeg
    350.2 KB · Views: 10

Reply to How to remove leaking thermostat shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back