Discuss How to remove leaking thermostat shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

jsm

Hi

My thermostat shower is leaking at the temperature position. How do I fix it, there's a grub screw underneath which i have already taken out, not sure what to do next?

Many thanks

Attachments

• 7FB252A0-DE11-4E10-ACF2-CFAA07F89CC6.jpeg
    7FB252A0-DE11-4E10-ACF2-CFAA07F89CC6.jpeg
    347.8 KB · Views: 17
Nope not sure which one to buy, assuming i can get the cartridge out
Regardless of whether you can get the cartridge out, you need to obtain the correct one, eg manufacture specific, generally. If you can’t, then it’s likely to be new shower time. Post a photo of the temperature knob side on please.

Regardless of whether you can get the cartridge out, you need to obtain the correct one, eg manufacture specific, generally. If you can’t, then it’s likely to be new shower time. Post a photo of the temperature knob side on please.
Hi Chris

Attachments

• 7056CBC0-81AE-4A1A-A4EB-3B9C6D3669CB.jpeg
    7056CBC0-81AE-4A1A-A4EB-3B9C6D3669CB.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DC246B21-040C-4532-AEAE-08FCC3838BFB.jpeg
    DC246B21-040C-4532-AEAE-08FCC3838BFB.jpeg
    350.2 KB · Views: 10

Reply to How to remove leaking thermostat shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but...
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Please can someone advise how to fix this shower that leaks? I guess I need to replace the washers inside the taps. Is it the blue or red one? My...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock