Discuss How To Tell Which Vaillant? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech

Looked at the sticky for boiler manuals on here but Vaillant doesnt list many. The boiler doesn't show much info on itself but its about 2 years old apparently and about 2ft square.

All it shows are the numbers 18e and 28e?
Some old instructions say ecotec AND ecomax pro on them which isnt helpful as I understand they're 2 different models.

Anyway the boiler has stopped working, the red light is flashing and the display shows a phone on the left and a spanner on the right.

Apart from that it also flashes up with numbers 16 + 17?

Any ideas please?? :)

is the pressure at above 1 bar,does it fire up,switch off at mains leave for 2 mins then witch on

Looked at the sticky for boiler manuals on here but Vaillant doesnt list many. The boiler doesn't show much info on itself but its about 2 years old apparently and about 2ft square.

All it shows are the numbers 18e and 28e?
Some old instructions say ecotec AND ecomax pro on them which isnt helpful as I understand they're 2 different models.

Anyway the boiler has stopped working, the red light is flashing and the display shows a phone on the left and a spanner on the right.

Apart from that it also flashes up with numbers 16 + 17?

Any ideas please?? :)
sounds like the open vent boiler non condensing one they discontinued a while ago fitted a couple but cant recall the number its going to be a long call to vaillants by the sound of it
have you tried reseting it ? very sensetive to low flow rates if i recall so make sure theres water in the system and pump is running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How To Tell Which Vaillant? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock