Discuss i almost burst this time :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
went to service a boiler this afternoon for a brand new shiney customer. i arrived and introduced myself, was shown where the meter, boiler, controls etc were and was left to crack on.... smashing i thought. about ten mins into it i began to get that horrible feeling of a full bladder. not wanting to make a bad impression i held it, by the end i could hardly keep still. sweat was beading on my head it was that bad, got paid, smiled and walked to the van. as i got out of sight i slammed the foot down and went to the merchants and ran to their toilet, ahhhhhhhh

dont you hate it when that happens. hehehe.

right and on that note im off to bed,,,,,,, well maybe ill read just one more post!

Haha,

Reminds me of the time when I ate something bad the night before.

I was on a job, needed to go, I thought I could hold it in, but couldn't and I couldn't use the customers toilet as it's just wrong.

Finished job, jumped in van said to colleague next stop toilet. He says oh Tesco is nearby. loads of traffic, me hanging on. Traffic lights outside store on red. I Ran out across the car park to the toilets, and both busy! Plus one person waiting. Disabled toilet locked.

I even thought about using ladies.

Anyways went back in mens, waiting sat on top of wash basin..... One guy comes out, I pushed the guy waiting out of the way, sat down and let it all go. Phewww

It was not a pretty site after I finished.

If your talking about a pee then just use toilet !!!

Number 2 tho bit different only last measure for me but i worked with a guy who used to do it all time would even pick up custs newspaper if it was nearby,Use to find it embarrassing to be honest and said about it in end .

i can never understand why people are so embarressed about a normal bodily function i would always ask first but never been refused

I pull in at the next gateway ... (one of those where the cows and sheep live, not the neighbours ...)

my mate used to be a gardener, and used to chap doors and ask if he could use the toilet, end up doing a number 2 and leaving the customer with a stinking toilet, he has no shame though, i could never do that !

i suffer from IBS and sometimes i have had to go number two 4-5 times while at work, tennants not happy when you have gone home and they find out there is no toilet paper left. when i have worked in remote locations i always have a bucket and bag ready in the back of the van, not had to use it yet tho.

tennants not happy when you have gone home and they find out there is no toilet paper left.

could be worse - imagine having a tom tit at the custards, trolleys round ya ankles let it all go then glance at the bog roll holder only to find it empty. . . . . . . . . . .

could be worse - imagine having a tom tit at the custards, trolleys round ya ankles let it all go then glance at the bog roll holder only to find it empty. . . . . . . . . . .

That happened to me and the customer nipped out so I went to the bog.

I ended up washing my arse in the sink and drying it on a dustsheet.

Felt better for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i almost burst this time :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock