Discuss I need help with portfolio + experience in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I just finished my gas course , I’m 19 I regret not doing a apprenticeship but I wasn’t able to find one at the time . So now I have done my installations aswell the write up for it and I’m left with pictures at the college , but I haven’t been able to find anyone to do the services and get some experience. I will be honest I learnt nothing from the course but just let-by and tightness testing . I have asked many people but they say they are busy , have already got a apprentice , or they don’t want to take me . So I’m just stuck at the moment.

Reply to I need help with portfolio + experience in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I just finished my gas course , I’m 19 I regret not doing a apprenticeship but I wasn’t able to find one at the time . So now I have done my...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a placement to complete my gas portfolio currently have some evidence but only managing to get the odd day from one moth to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock