Discuss I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Sent a piccie of me on the boat way back when to HWOS competition, prize was an EOGB X400 burner, so reading through the oil installer magazine tonight on page36 was a small picture of a lifeboat and another of some old git. mmmm thought I, looks like our boat and that looks like me, focus on the article and it announces the burner is mine. Bit odd though HWOS havent bothered to let me know yet................... might drop them a line :)

If that was Ray, I would have a big box, biccies and sweeties as well by now, you just dont get the service from other firms.... :)

IMG_1502.jpg

good looking old beggar arent I, twas why they chose me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably more along the lines to get you to stfu.

I wonder we we held a collection to try the same thing.........

An EOGB X400 burner! You lucky thing they're like, the best burners!.... No idea.

Shame they didn't send you a comb really..

Sent a piccie of me on the boat way back when to HWOS competition, prize was an EOGB X400 burner, so reading through the oil installer magazine tonight on page36 was a small picture of a lifeboat and another of some old git. mmmm thought I, looks like our boat and that looks like me, focus on the article and it announces the burner is mine. Bit odd though HWOS havent bothered to let me know yet................... might drop them a line :)

If that was Ray, I would have a big box, biccies and sweeties as well by now, you just dont get the service from other firms.... :)

View attachment 23846

I didn't brag to this extent when I got featured in gas safe mag haha lol

I was the guy that installed the boiler upsidedown, I won some cowboy spur boots and a new gun

i remember you now :D

your pics where the paint/bean cans as a flue

An EOGB X400 burner! You lucky thing they're like, the best burners!.... No idea.

Shame they didn't send you a comb really..

I love the wind in my hair feeling, dont think some members know that feeling, more frostbite of the bonce for them, especially the ones closest to the ground/ Looking forward to receiving monies collected on my behalf John :)

I love the wind in my hair feeling, dont think some members know that feeling, more frostbite of the bonce for them, especially the ones closest to the ground/ Looking forward to receiving monies collected on my behalf John :)

Money's not for you! We'll be paying someone to pull the plug on your dinghy next time you're out.......

View attachment 23846

treble the normal size sat nav,eyes bad are they?

like my display screen then GM, it does the lot, engine readouts, chart display, radio functions, radar display, cameras, fire control system, fuel system, fault display (many pages),hydraulics,etc etc etc, and the kevlar seat is rather comfy as well. I dont get to sit there much as I am one back next to the coxn, coz we run the operation :) little gem of information published top speed is 25 knots, we achieve 32 quite happily, emergency use only if conditions are suitable, however she topped 38 knots down wind n sea last week! and that wasnt at max chat even, lovely bit of kit, makes the old girl at 14 knots seem a bit outdated. Still all the money towards her and her continued running is all donated and that I always find rather amazing, so thanks if you have given anything recently

like my display screen then GM, it does the lot, engine readouts, chart display, radio functions, radar display, cameras, fire control system, fuel system, fault display (many pages),hydraulics,etc etc etc, and the kevlar seat is rather comfy as well. I dont get to sit there much as I am one back next to the coxn, coz we run the operation :) little gem of information published top speed is 25 knots, we achieve 32 quite happily, emergency use only if conditions are suitable, however she topped 38 knots down wind n sea last week! and that wasnt at max chat even, lovely bit of kit, makes the old girl at 14 knots seem a bit outdated. Still all the money towards her and her continued running is all donated and that I always find rather amazing, so thanks if you have given anything recently

Does it remind you to go to the loo too?

Does it remind you to go to the loo too?

A sensible bunny ensures they deal with that issue prior to setting sail on this boat, coz you cant get out of your seat when we are belting along. However, there is a bucket in the fore peak for girlies or if you can stand and pee, use the downwind guard rail :) Apart from that, your too busy to worry about peeing on most shouts..........

Last edited by a moderator:
great charity , owning a a commercial fishing boat my self, although I have never thank god had to call them out, its nice to know they are there . towed in many guys I know!! us part timers are only out after work , I think there are only 3 of us working around a 15 mile stretch of coast after work , so usually its a lonely place at the best of times ! I have the piece of mind of owning a brand new backup engine, but in a running spring tide up close to rocks I doubt it a 3.5hp engine would do any difference!!! nice to know there are guys willing to risk life to come out to save us!! for free..........!!!!

what is this about me risking life n limb? I only do it coz you get to ride in an orange and blue boat. Never occurred to me that the rest of you are running for shelter when we are just going out :) To be honest, it is all about a bit of team work and the buzz of going out in all sorts, our kit is supposed to be the best, so we dont think about the risky bit, but we do look forward to free beers if we get you home in one bit:):):) In all honesty everyone on the team is mr and mrs normal, no wanna be heros allowed, they cause hassle.

hmmm but when your out on an 18ft open boat with a 10hp lister engine in , id rather run in for shelter when it starts picking up a bit!! went out once on an 8ft tender, me and my mate, and a 4hp outboat, it was a flat calm day in summer, but when you are out in something like that even on a flat calm day we thought it was like a scene from the perferct storm!!! a bit silly really, we thought it would be easier to go for a spin in that than taking mine off the mooring!!

we picked up 4 drunks off lynmouth who had paddled over from wales in a blow up dingy, only supplies were lots of beer???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? they had managed 15 miles over the Bristol channel

we picked up 4 drunks off lynmouth who had paddled over from wales in a blow up dingy, only supplies were lots of beer???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? they had managed 15 miles over the Bristol channel

Were they seeking asylum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock