Discuss Icos He30 combi boiler resolution L9/H9 fault codes in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Ok, but if a central heating system is tripping on over heat and it is still tripping on overheat after a service - it has not been serviced properly. By that I am not saying that the repair should be part of the service charge - but he / she should have made a recommendation and ideally price for further action to resolve the problem.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have resolved the issue.
I bought a set of clamps.
The source of the problem I believe was this:
'In the heating season ... I increase the boiler temperature control to near maximum.'
The boiler was simply running too hot.
I have set the flow temperature to approximately 65 degrees C with the aid of the clamps.
The house is toasty and the boiler hasn't locked out since.
Result.
Thank you all for your help, advice and insight.

Reply to Icos He30 combi boiler resolution L9/H9 fault codes in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
My Ideal Icos HE30 boiler has been reliable starter since its installation 12 year's ago. It has been serviced every year since by the original...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock