Discuss Ideal Independent / exclusive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know the difference between an independent and an exclusive ?

Cheers

does anyone know difference between independent and logic, or logic and imini other than the filling loop and warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Independent / exclusive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just installed second zone onto my ideal independent c35 original I had one hive thermostat now I added two two port valves ( with Bypass) and...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
https://idealheating.com/blog/important-customer-safety-notice Not very good from Ideal
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone shed any light on ideal boilers catching fire , something about air pockets in the heat ex ? ,in a fault condition , thanks ray .
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock