Discuss Ideal Isar HE30 no heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning all, just want to get an idea of the problem before I call engineer. Have been ripped off in the past, so....

Hot water absolutely fine. First time I’ve turned CH on this year, it makes all the right noises as though on, display shows ‘c’, pressure fine, but the rads still stone cold. Bled all the rads, still no different.

Any ideas? Thank you 😀

Last edited:
Misread this initially. If it’s showing ‘c’ then it’s recognising the heating demand, do you have the boiler stat and room stat turned up?

Diverter valve, very common fault on these.
Thanks Stu-B, much appreciated 👍
[automerge]1602429063[/automerge]
Misread this initially. If it’s showing ‘c’ then it’s recognising the heating demand, do you have the boiler stat and room stat turned up?
Yes to both. The CH / ‘c’ wouldn’t kick in if the thermostat was set too low, before the ‘click’.

Reply to Ideal Isar HE30 no heating in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal Isar He30 ( yes I know they are crap!) the boiler works but the contol panel asppears to be dead, the DHW and CH temperature...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock