Discuss Identifying a water leak - insulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried the coat hanger trick by drilling a slightly larger hole and either felt a joist or clear air - so no obvious hitting of a pipe.

tried the coat hanger trick by drilling a slightly larger hole and either felt a joist or clear air - so no obvious hitting of a pipe.

Unless you went straight through the pipe and out the other side, or just nicked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identifying a water leak - insulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
I have discovered a very old end feed 22mm t connector under the bath is very gently weeping water. It’s in a place and with pipework that are...
Replies
Views
There's a leak in the ceiling of my Dad's living room which is on the ground floor and has a bedroom directly above it...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock