Search the forum,

Discuss Idiot driver. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike-c

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Have any of you seen the youtube video of the "idiot teenagers at Brands Hatch"?
I won't post the link as the swearing is off the scale at times. If I was the poor girlfriends father, I would gladly kill the driver and his parents for bringing such a total moron into this world.
He has been charged with imprisonment amongst other things which makes me think that the police are determined to have him sent down. I wonder if he will still be laughing when his new cell mate "Bubba" takes a liking to him in the night.
Rant over.

i saw it and wondered why there wasn't anyone to prevent them actually getting onto the track

i saw it and wondered why there wasn't anyone to prevent them actually getting onto the track

His defence is that he got lost and didnt realise he was on the track. Yeah righty o. Let Big Bubba sort him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Idiot driver. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock