Discuss I'm struggling to repressurise my heating system. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Chris James

Hi folks - I'm struggling to get pressure back into my heating system after the summer - no bleeding required - but cannot for the life of me seem to find where I'm supposed to fill the thing from.

Pressure is currently at 0.5 bar and I get good heating through most of the house, except the very top bedroom and bathroom.

It looks like a fairly old system and I certainly don't see a silver braided filling loop like YouTube is suggesting I should.

I'll add some pictures below, but would be incredibly grateful for some advice.

Reply to I'm struggling to repressurise my heating system. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks - new here and looking for a bit of advice. I've got a British Gas 532/i boiler which is struggling for pressure - around 0.5 bar...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m new here and don’t know a thing about plumbing so be gentle on me as I am also going to ask a possible dumb question, this summer I turned...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from...
Replies
Views
Back