Search the forum,

Discuss in need of a helping hand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiling spread

im in need of a set of pipe benders 15mm-22m (hand held)
dont care if there's no guides. think i mite have some some wear
im in maidstone any one in kent that mite have a spear set in the shed
as iv been away for the past 12 days and when i got back to find my lock up broken in too thay pinched my tools and even my hand tools :furious3:
PS any one that can help me out can come too my after party on my wedding day 29th march 12Oclock free booze and food
i have posted this in the wanted and for sale bit too but will remove it if the mods want

Re: Help me please im goning mad

sorry to hear that, there's some rite thievin scroats about
congrats for wedding

Re: Help me please im goning mad

lol thanks mate we are all set for the wedding now and cant wait lol

that will soon change once that bands on fella , lol. good luck on the day ill keep my eye out on the car boot etc. try speaking nice to one of your reps

I bought a new one a few weeks back from B&Q for £15, wish I'd have bought a few!

lol thanks mate
ill keep looking
id of thort some one on here mite of wanted a free day of booze and food lol

Put an ad in your local freecycle. You aren't allowed to offer payment so should suit your situation well - but you'll prob be allowed to mention free booze and food. Plenty of plumbers have spare sets. I don't though I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to in need of a helping hand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need some help from the internet before I waste any more time and money trying to fix air getting in to my central heating! Looking for advise...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a...
Replies
Views
So my downstairs neighbours came up last night said they have water coming through their bathroom ceiling. I checked under bath panel, nothing...
Replies
Views
We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
Sorry to bother but in desperate need of advice, we've suffered with water hammer issues in our council property since 12th November 2018, I share...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock