Discuss In Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malcyt

Hi everyone,
Just into week 5 of Level 2 G&G and already booked in for Level 3 during the summer.

I'm sure I'll have lots of question as I start work but having looked at the quality of feedback on the forum I'm sure I'll be able to find all the help I need.

Cheers

Malcolm:)

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello malcyt, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Hi everyone,
Just into week 5 of Level 2 G&G and already booked in for Level 3 during the summer.

I'm sure I'll have lots of question as I start work but having looked at the quality of feedback on the forum I'm sure I'll be able to find all the help I need.

Cheers

Malcolm:)

hello mate,

which C&G's? tec cert 6129 or NVQ6089?

sorry i always ask because people just presume they are the same!

hey Fuzzy,
Doing 6129 Tech Cert and then NVQ2 followed by Level 3 Tech Cert and Level 3 NVQ followed up by ACS ticket.....plus unvented, solar, underfloor, rainwater, and a couple of other bits and bobs.....

Lots to cover over the coming months :)

hey Fuzzy,
Doing 6129 Tech Cert and then NVQ2 followed by Level 3 Tech Cert and Level 3 NVQ followed up by ACS ticket.....plus unvented, solar, underfloor, rainwater, and a couple of other bits and bobs.....

Lots to cover over the coming months :)

blimey, thats alot to do. are you doing it with a private training provider? how you getting the NVQ? you employed?

not employed, done some plumbing in the past and yes, private training...."the plumbing academy" in Edenbridge....they seem very good. Looked at BTSC but did'nt like the feel of them as an organisation.
I could be described as a mature student having just reached 50!! so not find ing things too taxing at the moment.

Cheers
Malc

oh ok, you do know you have to be employed to complete an NVQ? and then your acs

hi I done my 6129 lvl 2 recently, 6 months full time passed in Jan, good course, how much is the level 3 and do you kow if they have any places ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to In Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock