Discuss Inconsistence from Gas Safe engineers on a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, getting a tradesman in, is a daunting thought for some people. And shooting them down just breeds a formula where DIY fixes will take place :(

well i have jase and have dealt with the op directly, also via pm,so i would strongly recommend you keep your ill informed opinions to yourself
Your a moderator speaking to me like dirt! Thank you, true colours and all that! What u going to do? Ban me for telling the truth?

So, we tried the help the guy and got pretty much ignored, he then came back blasting the profession again.
Jase, gasman also tried to help him via pm.

So, we tried the help the guy and got pretty much ignored, he then came back blasting the profession again.
Jase, gasman also tried to help him via pm.

Yeah, but come on mate, people still need to be spoken to with respect :)

Yes I understand this after reading the first thread but lame plumber called him a bustard, this should surely be a ban? Shouldn't it? We are not allowed to swear on the forum yet lame has just got away with it! Further to this as I have been told hundreds of times! If you have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Inconsistence from Gas Safe engineers on a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock