Search the forum,

Discuss Independent Merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbstation

Hi All,

After being on the tools for 15 yrs i have recently opened an Independent Merchants, Our prices are very competitive and we are in the process of offering credit accounts. But as yet i am struggling to attract much if any trade interest.

Does anybody have any suggestions as how to best get traders through the doors?

Your help & business will be greatly appreciated

Andy Cooper (Plumbstation Ltd)

Unit 2 Derby Trading Estate
Stores Road
DE21 4BE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Independent Merchant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. A plumber, only 25 years old very good and qualified. Has been knocked by a client. As a result he owes £11000 to a merchant where he held a credit account. He asked me what to do. I suggested he tried to negotiate with the people he owes, with the aim of spreading the amount over say 9...
Replies
Views
T
A £400 opportunity to upstage Warmfront Part of the criticism of Warmfront is the dubious reliability of some boilers they supply, the inadequate warrantee period, and the fact that Warmfront don’t appear to understand the reasoning behind fitting an out side temperature sensor. Customers...
Replies
Views
the baker
T
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference between French and English plumbing at first glance, but when you have a closer look, its has different as chalk is to cheese For a start not many...
Replies
Views
S
Hello folks, i'm not a plumber I'm a Corgi service engineer. But hat's off to you plumber lads - we couldn't have civilisation without you. Fact. No running water or toilets and we'd still be living in huts. I watch too many documentaries about the romans on sky I think!:rolleyes:Did you know...
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock