Search the forum,

Discuss Injector for gas hobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell

Gas Engineer
Anyone knw where a can get the fitting that replaces the injector on a gas hob to allow to test operating pressure of hob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Injector for gas hobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys Do you bother trying to repair hobs these days or just advise to replace? Family members hob is constantly trying to ignite. I dont do...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off...
Replies
Views
If doing safety checks on a new oven. You check the fsd on the hobs are operating within 30seconds. Are modern ovens now mainly thermo electric...
Replies
Views
Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock