Discuss instinct eco-mag leaking, what's a good replacement? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

It finally got here! The guy was a bit slow posting it...but two probs now, I have Covid and don't feel well enough to be doing it right now. Also, I got the installer pack, so have the F1 and F3 liquids...not read anything yet, but there looks like there should be some kind of tube/ trigger mechanism that isn't there....should that not be in the pack? Or do I need to buy that separately? Anybody knows what it is called exactly? Thanks!

So, after recovering from Covid I finally felt well enough to do the job today. Had helluva job getting bolts undone, we're in a limescale area! But it turns out the connectors are not compatible. As in it seems the top bolts are designed in a way that they won't come off and looks like a slightly different thread to the replacement...so beyond my skills! So, I need a plumber in the Holbeach area....ideally a skinny one as it's very awkward/ hard to reach. So somebody used to working in confined spaces....how much are we talking for this kind of job? Also, late afternoon/ early evening would be best.

So, after recovering from Covid I finally felt well enough to do the job today. Had helluva job getting bolts undone, we're in a limescale area! But it turns out the connectors are not compatible. As in it seems the top bolts are designed in a way that they won't come off and looks like a slightly different thread to the replacement...so beyond my skills! So, I need a plumber in the Holbeach area....ideally a skinny one as it's very awkward/ hard to reach. So somebody used to working in confined spaces.

Hi
Would you please advise, which filter was an easy swap without changing pipe work around?

Hi
Would you please advise, which filter was an easy swap without changing pipe work around?
I got the Fernox omega in the end, tried to do it, but turned out i had some weird pipework in the end....so had to get a plumber in! Was lucky though, find a decent guy that didn't charge the earth....if you happen to be in the Spalding area I would recommend!

Reply to instinct eco-mag leaking, what's a good replacement? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock