Search the forum,

Discuss Instructions for a Grohtherm Wireless Shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Fox

Dear All,
Has anyone got the user instructions for the Grohtherm Wireless High pressure shower - 36023 000 ?
If so, any chance of emailing them or pointing me to a web site?
Just moved to a new house and the previous owner didn't leave them behind. Can't make sense of the
symbols on the controllers.

thanks in advance

John Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Instructions for a Grohtherm Wireless Shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a really weird (to me) issue/feature in a house we've just moved into. The CH and the HW work perfectly fine when they are both active. That is, when both are switched on at the control unit. However, if I switch the CH off but leave the HW on, the water doesn't heat. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and gain experience- mainly do inspections and safety checks etc, have been on the Baxi fault-finding course relatively recently, don't profess to know it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am member of the forum and Gas safe registered. i just want your opinions on something. I have spent 20 minutes on the phone to Gloworm on Monday attempting to get some literature for above boiler. their web site gives no mention to the space saver so no chance of a download. After...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock