Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas 36/30 MWT - Rad Sizing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

machineage

Posted this on another forum - but thought I would try here as well:

OK - I just completed the heat loss calcs with Stelrad Stars.

However I just realised Stars uses a default MWT of 75°C. This can be manually changed which will then re-calculate the figures. I'm not sure what Delta T figure it uses for sizing the rads though?

I will be using Stelrad Softlines - and have the outputs at Delta T 50 - 40 & 30. I also have the table to apply correction factors in 5° steps.

What would be considered the best balance between return temps - rad sizing - MWT for the Intergas 36/30?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas 36/30 MWT - Rad Sizing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
    • Love
Recent install Firebird 26kw Condensing boiler. Space heat only. Installed as replacement boiler in well insulated 80s renovated home. (Silver bead wall cavities, triple glazing 0.6 centre pane U value, 450mm rockwool in loft) This house is now split into 2no zones. Downstairs and Upstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi, After a bit of a saga with my plumber, I need to chose boiler size as soon as possible, the plumber is not going to do any heat loss calculations or do anything to work out accurately so I am on my own. Appreciate this is not what should be doing but after some level of finger in the air...
Replies
Views
Good day all, I would like to get some advise and perhaps the solution to the issues with my UFH system. We did install UFH in an entire house and got rid of all radiators. The system is 14 port manifold (only 12 are in use) feeding 7 zones. Total room area is 97 m2, with the biggest zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock