Discuss Intergas boiler thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

We heard about Intergas boilers from a family member who has just had one installed. The gas fitter he used raves about them saying how reliable they are. What are you forum members thoughts on them? . Only having 4 moving parts is appealing. The Rapid 32 model looks good value at around £700. Would this be a good replacement for an aging Worcester bosch 350?

There ok seen a few good reviews seen a few bad like any boiler it’s more down to the install I find

@king of pipes has installed a few

I think it's a bit like dacia bringing out a new car and saying theres less to go wrong with it. You dont get power steering though and no a/c and if you want to indicate you stick your arms out the window.

Intergas make it sound like they have invented the first direct fire boiler but worcester and potterton both had direct fire boilers years ago and if the design was that good do you not think they would be still making boilers like them.

As for the boilers lasting 20/30 years I very much doubt that any boiler made now will last 30 years.

Reply to Intergas boiler thoughts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - Recently bought a house which is currently heated via FHW via an oil-fired boiler. Hot water is also provided by the boiler (via a...
Replies
Views
Hello - I was hoping for some advice and opinions on a new combi boiler I currently have a 3 bed semi with a myson orion boiler (it isnt a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock