Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas rapid 25 change to system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi.
I believe this boiler can be changed to a system or combi. Does this mean the hot and cold tails have to be blanked off??
Also the horizontal flue does not come with self tappers compared to another brands I've installed in the past.. Im I right in saying it's almost like a pushfit? The elbow flue bit pushes into the boiler with out any fixings? And the horizontal flue comes with a decorative front plate how do you manage to put sand and cement in the space around the flue from the inside with this plate in the way?? I'm considering this brand of boiler but Im a bit concerned with the design.
Cheers

Yes these can be converted to any type of system in the parameter settings , flue sections are push fit only , you are not connecting a cold water supply to the boiler so I would probably add a isolation valve to the hot outlet which can be opened to check for any problems which may occur as a precaution with a push fit cap, theres a wall jig which allows piping down the back and brings the boiler forward to allow for making good of the flue regards Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109-071320.png
    Screenshot_20240109-071320.png
    456.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240109-071445.png
    Screenshot_20240109-071445.png
    571 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240109-071359.png
    Screenshot_20240109-071359.png
    670.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Reply to Intergas rapid 25 change to system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock