Discuss Introduction - I'm here to absorb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

I'm not a plumber, I'm here to absorb the knowledge of all you talented bunch and get/give advice from a consumer perspective :)

Hello and welcome

Reply to Introduction - I'm here to absorb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, love all things plumbing from diy perspective, new heating inbound so no doubt will be on again soon
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have an alcove shower with a wall to wall measurement of 952mm. I need a bifold door and am looking at something contemporary, 8mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock