Discuss Is there an easy fix for broken knob on Valliant Ecotec Pro 28? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

The bloomin' heating temperature knob has broken (don't ask me how!) and so we can not adjust or turn on the heating
Is there any chance of a replacement and how hard to fit? Its an old model unfortunately

See below

Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 13.08.15.png
Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 13.10.13.png

Common failure you can buy them but need a pro to fit it as it involves removing the case

Yes obs plus the cost of said part but 5 mins to fix normally

Reply to Is there an easy fix for broken knob on Valliant Ecotec Pro 28? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back