Discuss Jaccuzzi bath plug system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nairngalbraith

Hi all,

I have a jaccuzzi bath of some 15+ yrs of unknown manufacture and the plug mechanism has broken. The entire mechanism is made of brass/copper and the consists of a small 'o' ringed cylinder that moves up and down in a brass sleeve casting to open and close the drain. The casting when closed completes the water cycle of the jaccuzzi system. The mechanism is operated via adjustable rods and casings of the overflow by turning the overflow cover. I have tried searching on the internet for a replacement but to no avail.Can anyone identify the system from my description and/or suggest a website/supplier of a replacement. be grateful for any help

Thanks Nairn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jaccuzzi bath plug system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am trying to identify a jacuzzi / whirlpool / spa bath so that I can replace the drain plug seal which I suspect is leaking...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, You guys helped me out a while back with a slow filling cistern, I'm hoping you'll do so again! I'll do my best to explain what's...
Replies
Views
P
I have a Vaillant Ecotec 415 Plus system boiler installed a few years ago. Originally it was an open vented system, but I have recently done a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock