Search the forum,

Discuss Job lot of Plumbing and Heating materials in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khill

Having a good clean out of the shed I have the following materials
surplus to requirements:-

Glow worm condense pump boxed A2044800

Boss condense pump boxed

3 x Glow worm vertical flue adaptors A2024600 boxed

Spirotrap boxed

4 lots of Glow Worm 45 bends boxed 2000460485

Quinn 600 x 900 SC Rad Q11609 KD still in wrapper

Glow worm 1 mtr flue extension x 3 2000460484 boxed

Glow worm vertical flue slate boxed

3 x Fernox F3 cleaners

3 x Fernox F1 Inhibitors

Glow worm plume kit

Assortment of Glow Worm flue fittings un boxed

Collection only Rugeley Staffordshire £280 the lot, The items that I have described as
boxed their boxes are slightly damaged but materials are all new.

PM me for details

£280 collection only

Well it will not interest you then and seeing you are in Devon bit too far
for you to travel, I could always send it down with my sister she lives in
Ilfracombe...lol

No mate she is an outsider...I think you call them a Grocelle...lol

I used to hate grockles when I lived down that way. Never did know where the word came from. Can you enlighten me lame?

My Sister has been down there now for 19 years its only now that she feels
accepted, her two lads have grown up down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job lot of Plumbing and Heating materials in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock