Search the forum,

Discuss Job of the month... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

I nominate:

tifihotwater.jpg

That really is an ingenious solution to have hot water at the basin.

Is that a solution you thought of or implemented?

I miss the job of the month threads, bring them back please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job of the month... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

2 years ago next door turned into a hmo and couple months later we got backlog of raw sewage coming up from drain. We phoned jet wash guy and he...
Replies
Views
My boiler was serviced a month ago and now it's leaking. Is it normal for the plumber to repair the leak for free seeing as it was so recently...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Grundfos SoloLift2 WC1 on a toilet and since a few months the impeller keeps getting stuck. I was quite happy to...
Replies
Views
I have a ESRTP4RF+ and the heating and hot water are running fine. My bills have quadrupled over the last month and the m/a button on the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock