Search the forum,
  • Thread starter tapmad
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 3K

Discuss Joining! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tapmad

Hello (getting the ads turned off!) but interested if any of you use the "recommend a tradesman" type websites, that include rating by customers? Looking to find one to refer customers to, preferably one actively used by plumbers here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Joining! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, Is it ok to use a full bore isolation valve to isolate a hot and cold feed to taps or should I use a service restricted bore. I’m thinking about using a full bore with a handle as my default as I find that most of my customers struggle to muster up a screwdriver to isolate the water when...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to be install a shower elbow, I like the look of this one, but I think the maximum thread length I should screw in is around 40mm (as I'm not sure exactly how many turns it will be towards the end to get it aligned and snug) is it acceptable to cut down an elbow that has a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock