Discuss Joist not reaching the end in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys - thanks I appreciate it. Yeah there's no rush for this per say, want to plan it out probably and make sure this is done correctly. Repairing the joists isn't too hard a job, but the concrete idea is not a bad one either...
[automerge]1606918065[/automerge]
Thinking about the concrete option, doesn’t concrete expand? Just wondering how an option like that would work - I.e filling the floor with concrete

Last edited:

Reply to Joist not reaching the end in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum so forgive me if I add this to the wrong place. I have purchased a 2 storeys property which will be converted to an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hello, Our bathroom was installed 9 months ago by what we know were tradespeople who did not have the skill or experience to do so. Several...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock