Search the forum,

Discuss Jotm Results for September in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Firstly a massive thanks to our first sponsor for the competition Ray Stafford of an independent plumbers merchant. thanks Ray

the votes are in and the points counted and verified , thank you to the judges it's with great pleasure that the first prize goes to a Yorkshire men

with total points of 12

PHIL

well done fella please pm ray for your prize , thanks again ray.

Attachments

• 080524safety07.jpg
    080524safety07.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 78
Phil - congrats on a class job. As Bod says - please PM me your choice of prize (Rothenberger torch or set of 15mm/22mm/28mm pipeslices), and your address and I will send it winging your way.

Some other great pics there from other entrants too.

Anz - sorry mate, I think that the stewards enquiry was a bit harsh to rule your submission as too late. Can I suggest that you submit it for the turner prize as a piece of conceptual modern art?

Well Done Phil.

Thanks again Ray.

And Anz. I think you've invented a new art genre. Deconstructionalism.

Wow overjoyed! :shocked3:

There's some good work on there and when I saw Gray's pipework I thought I was in trouble but he must have come a close 2nd!

Thanks to everyone especially Ray, I'll PM you my details. Roll on next months comp, got my eye on a Freezemaster! :hurray:

Well done Phil, fab entry, plus you have the honour of being the forum's first ever winner!

Watch out for next months top prize......free saniflow cleaning with a straw.

Can the Mods post the winning pic under its own thread and then add the winner to that thread ech month? Call it the jotm winners?

Wow overjoyed! :shocked3:

There's some good work on there and when I saw Gray's pipework I thought I was in trouble but he must have come a close 2nd!

Thanks to everyone especially Ray, I'll PM you my details. Roll on next months comp, got my eye on a Freezemaster! :hurray:

How does that big clinker cutter you got in one of the photos work Phil any good?, wanna a bigger cutter but its whether that will worK or spend on a TS60

How does that big clinker cutter you got in one of the photos work Phil any good?, wanna a bigger cutter but its whether that will worK or spend on a TS60

Ah well spotted, all my tiling is done by a Rubi Pocket 40, £49 wet wheel and a £79 big clinker that I roll out when they don't fit in the Rubi.

Having never used a high end cutter in the £300+ bracket I don't know, but the big clinker does what it says on the tin and it was the tilers who recommended it to me a few years ago so all's good.

Well done Phil, I had my money on you all along. Cracking job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Ray, arrived today ooh and some extra goodies! :cool4:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349290605359.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349290605359.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
fantastic next time im down your way ill be sure to bob in ray . much much appreciated

Well done Phil, I have the big clinker cutter and it's a good bit of kit.

Nice one Ray.

Woah!
Hang on a minute!
Septembers not over yet!
I've been slogging my guts off all day to get my entry in at the last minute.
What a waste of time its been for me then. I'm not happy!
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6152/6199601813_ac0c8c80d7_z.jpg
if you were to late for September then surely this job is good for the October entry..:ihih:
:sweatdrop:.Now the standard to beat has been set..:sweatdrop:

:star:..and well done to Phil on a nice finish and scooping the prize...:star:

if you were to late for September then surely this job is good for the October entry..:ihih:
:sweatdrop:.Now the standard to beat has been set..:sweatdrop:

:star:..and well done to Phil on a nice finish and scooping the prize...:star:

I'm sure I could find an appropriate prize. I'll have a scrabble in the skip tomorrow... :)

Ray the kind soul who donated this prize please take a moment to visit his web site , and if local call in and see them even better buy something without donors we will have to stop the comps.

Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Thanks for the plug Bod. We will be joining the forum as proper sponsors in due course - just waiting for the admin boys and our marketing people to join the dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jotm Results for September in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock