Discuss Just because I love you guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

:( didn’t get any love off the painters

Could have been useful to have known if I had been with a desirable customer today.
Was just an old farmer anyhow. :(

Ohhh man. I’ve missed all the fun. Been in the Capital all day today. My feet are blooming agony.:eek::eek:
Shopping?
You sound my Mum used to do in the days when shopping was all done in separate places. Fish Monger, Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker, Green Grocer, Baby Linen shop, Co-op (don't forget the stamps), Market, etc etc.
Oooo My feet, Ooooo these bags!

Last edited:
Shopping?
You sound my Mum used to do in the days when shopping was all done in separate places. Fish Monger, Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker, Green Grocer, Baby Linen shop, Co-op (don't forget the stamps), Market, etc etc.
Oooo My feet, Ooooo these bags!
Being a tourist with the kids. London eye, Shrek adventure, Sea life centre (much better than the one in Brum)

Reply to Just because I love you guys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Back