Discuss Just buying my first ever property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like being employed tbh wouldn't want to do the other side

Money isn't everything ron

I like being employed tbh wouldn't want to do the other side

Money isn't everything ron
I think you are quite right. It's sometimes better to be employed and earn a little less but having no trouble with customers. But I know you would run a good company. I cannot work for someone it always ends badly. I like being independent

• Funny
Reactions: rpm
That's definitely true rpm.
If you are driven to achieve quality work and you know to deal with customer you will eventually get to the success. Everything will come with time and patience.

That's definitely true rpm.
If you are driven to achieve quality work and you know to deal with customer you will eventually get to the success. Everything will come with time and patience.
Really, you think that is guaranteed do you? Too many unknowns in this world just look at how many one man companies fail.

Really, you think that is guaranteed do you? Too many unknowns in this world just look at how many one man companies fail.

+1 the main fact is the race to the bottom someone will always do it cheaper doesn't matter if the quality isn't the same

• Agree
Reactions: rpm
I had 35 years of making other people wealthy now i only have myself to worry about should have gone on my own years ago suits me but others maybe not cheers kop

Nothing is guaranteed in the world but the approach to achieve certain things that's what matters. It varies between the individual anyway. I'm just saying nothing is impossible and as long as you have your head in the neck you will be fine either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just buying my first ever property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back