Discuss Just buying my first ever property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been away from the forums a fair bit recently, been a period of change for me as most of you know.

I've just made the switch from one to the other and the employed pace of life where I am working is a bit, erm, slower :) I don't know what to do with my evenings now! 8-4 every day and as my new boss says - we don't do overtime!

Not missing being self-employed one bit to be honest.

Sorry I've been away from the forums a fair bit recently, been a period of change for me as most of you know.

I've just made the switch from one to the other and the employed pace of life where I am working is a bit, erm, slower :) I don't know what to do with my evenings now! 8-4 every day and as my new boss says - we don't do overtime!

Not missing being self-employed one bit to be honest.

How the work ?

From what I've seen all the other lads are getting on a bit so all the heavy install work is all subcontracted out to the big local firms! What's left is fairly easy repair and maintenance work. I think there are plans to change that - hope so as I still enjoy installing and want to learn about the plumbing systems they use there.

Totally different pace of life to being self employed though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just buying my first ever property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock