Search the forum,

Discuss Just dropped by.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plum ber

Hey Guy's, I have not been on here for ages... Anyhow the plumbing course with T4TS has gone down the pan and legal action is now in progress, I will be issuing court proceedings very soon as will a lot of other people...

Anyhow for now that's all I can say... save to mention that a Guy form our group has received his refund in full so it is possible and after consulting a barrister and finding a solicitor with previous history against them I would just like to let you all know it is possible... But it takes time and what I know now about this company is a hell of a lot... I have put a team together and we have well lets just say it's not good...

Maybe one day when hell hath frozen over and we have our result the media will run the story and you'll learn the Truth...

I would love to I really would but I am making sure our claims get through court first... Sorry

It's all in the public domain though and if people spent the time we have it might become apparent but it's truly unbelievable...

Very cryptic, not a clue to whats going on. Can you elaborate a little more?

I wish I could tell you more but suffice to say they tried to sue me 6 months ago for around 60k that evidence I am happy to share, but we/I successfully defended that claim IMHO they have been deceitful and the lowest of the low k serah serah...

Have any of you heard of a chap called Rob Ager?? These muppets have published some truly awful stuff about him in the past... All readily available on the net.....

Stupid buggers only sent the journalist that did the voice over on the stuff on the net to interview him, Leigh G Banks Journalist goes with his wife and knocks on Mr Ager's door asks for an interview and a few emails are exchanged...

The meeting is set up Mr Ager video's it and basically exposes Mr Banks for what he is..... Can anyone else see a pattern of harassment of subterfuge forming here??

I await my next letter from Taylor Walton (their solicitors) with great eagerness and anticipation.....

HURRY UP ALREADY!!!

Honestly Guy's you could NOT make this stuff up!!! I do hope this end's soon though..... There is a lot more to life than exposing this !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just dropped by.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock