Search the forum,

Discuss Just fitted a new sink..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I found your forum via Google after searching for some plumbing advice.

We have recently installed a new sink however struggled with the plumbing part of it.

I called out a plumber who managed to sort it for us however I was under the sink last night and noticed that he has left one of the pipes blocked with what looks like debris and it is just hanging there.

From what I can gather, the pipe looks like some sort of waste from the boiler, is it safe to have it blocked like this?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

F565FB6F-2ABA-46A8-A4AF-E1BB459ED1CB.jpeg

8757CC07-F206-4BCC-8345-9FB117F86F31.jpeg

It looks like it could be the condensate drain pipe, the debris in it is probably a build up from the original sink waste. The pipe may be no longer in use. Try ringing the plumber and asking him.

Depends if it's connected the other end

Yea if it is and you shouldn't run the boiler

No if it's not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just fitted a new sink..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock