Search the forum,

Discuss just putting the feelers out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Just waiting for my contract from a company so no need for my stuff - cant sell till terms conformed but want to get the ball rollying

Kane 455 with printer (printer playing silly buggers) and attachments (the CPA kit) calibrated till July

Volkswagen Caddy sdi 1.9ex bg, fully racked 36,000 full service, restricted to 70mph but can be removed

Cheers

Don't sell mate. That would be my advice. At least wait a couple of months before you sell the van to see if the new jobs ok.

As above, if your new job is crap then your up poop creek without a paddle with regards to starting back up :)

I agree with keeping your kit for a while to see how you settle in. BUT.... what year is the Caddy, where are you based? And how much?

coincidence or what. I bought just 2 weeks ago a new VW Caddy and an Anton sprint analyser

Don't sell mate. That would be my advice. At least wait a couple of months before you sell the van to see if the new jobs ok.

Been a subbie with them for 18 months so its cool, just jumping on the cards

I agree with keeping your kit for a while to see how you settle in. BUT.... what year is the Caddy, where are you based? And how much?
pm me your email address mate and send pics, spec and price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to just putting the feelers out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock