Search the forum,

Discuss Just saying hi to all! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All! Like many here I came to find out some answers and learn a thing or two :) Hope it all works out!

Tomas

Welcome :) Are you studying any qualifications?

Hello and welcome tom

Reply to Just saying hi to all! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
Hi all Iā€™m a newbie here so please be gentle šŸ˜‡ Iā€™m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock