1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Kane 455 owners... in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Sid Viscous

Sid Viscous Plumber GSR

Hi guys, my Kane 455 is coming up for 5yrs now. It never missed a beat for the first 3yrs but since then it's been back for various repairs twice a year on top of it's annual service & calibration. A couple of days ago it went again, flippin' pump packed up on me during a CP12! It seems Kane have had it more than me lately! Are all 455s this unreliable, or have I just been landed with one that was built on a Friday afternoon?

2. Alpha man

Alpha man GSR

Mines coming for 5 years old soon, been 100% reliable, will get a 456 next time!

3. Jay The Plumber

Jay The Plumber Active Member

mine is over 4 years old and faultless

4. Sid Viscous

Sid Viscous Plumber GSR

I never leave it in the van over night, I always keep it in its bag, I've never dropped it or flooded it...

5. Ch4 plumbing

Ch4 plumbing Plumber GSR

Mines 4 years old and doing well, only prob is the printer batteries which they replace everytime free of charge on the service.

6. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Get yourself an evo sprint. Never had one issue.:D

7. Tonycane

Tonycane Plumber GSR

my printers packed up. sent it back, £65 repair and it still doesn't work. not impressed