Search the forum,

Discuss Kane calibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just had mine done for the fourth time
Fast turnaround, fixed price and i got new batterys,filters, spares and a roll of paper

Good service from them

Great firm up there in Atherton , I have an Anton and bump in to Tom occasionally and he gives me a "look" when I see him.
To those on here from the North , you can take your anylisers there and wait for them to be fixed / calibrated.

Great firm up there in Atherton , I have an Anton and bump in to Tom occasionally and he gives me a "look" when I see him.
To those on here from the North , you can take your anylisers there and wait for them to be fixed / calibrated.
Yup i live about 3 miles away.
Get an extra discount too if you are a member of gas chat group on facebook

Yup i live about 3 miles away.

Yer its a bit rough round there lol .

Did some intergash training there last year. Tom showed us round , we were blown away by the machine that churned out the PCB ' s

Yer its a bit rough round there lol .

Did some intergash training there last year. Tom showed us round , we were blown away by the machine that churned out the PCB ' s
Rough?
Is it bollix.
You must be posh or summat...

Just had my Anton away up to Pass Ltd in the north east , collected by their carrier on Monday and delivered back to me on Thursday. Brilliant service especially after the joke of Anton themselves taking over two weeks the last couple of times.

I find kane quite good. I am intrigued by the Anton offering - not least because of the software reporting/certs etc.

Does anyone use the Anton software for producing certs/invoices etc. Currently using gas engineer software but the twasts keep putting the price up !!!

I would seriously consider switching to Anton next recal time as the software is ÂŁ90 a year + ÂŁ100ish recal. So next recal i would spend ÂŁ190ish.

For a few hundred more i could switch and have free software...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane calibration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got some quotes for a service, one person has said if I haven't had the burner seal replaced for past 5 years, it should be done (& service price goes up by ÂŁ55). Boiler installed in 2015 - never had the 'seal' replaced? Is it a necessary requirement just as a matter of course?
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just had my boiler serviced and had no issues. They have recommended a powerflush (more expensive) whilst the guy who did the Magnacleanse has said he can...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no problems but straight after the service I had a leak from the boiler which when the service engineer came back told me I needed a new condensate trap...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock