Discuss Keston C55 Fault code E36 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys,

I have been called out to a Keston C55 boiler that had a E36 Fault code, changer the flow and return thermistor but still getting E36 code?
have checked all connections and wires.

Any ideas.

Thanks

Reply to Keston C55 Fault code E36 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have an ecotec 630 with Sensohome controls. Should the fault codes shown in the boiler also be reflected in Sensohome control? All...
Replies
Views
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock