Discuss Killer deal on wet vac - Screwfix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
use these for emptying rads without a drain off, cleaning up etc etc..

killer deal with £50 off !

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/karcher-wd3-p-1000w-17ltr-wet-dry-vacuum-cleaner-240v/91431

I have the identical one

Love it..sucks very hard. Capacity is sufficient for what i have used it for so far.
Also has a power supply that switches when you use a tool such as a core drill.
Just remember to remove the cartridge filter when doing wet work otherwise it will rot.
(New one a fiver on ebay)

I had this and it definitely sprays water

well, i bought one and its pretty 'plasticky'.. not used it yet

Problem with theirs is its twice as heavy when full HAH.
No good for my achy back [emoji12]

Bought a draper wet vac from Plumbase on offer at £54 way better than the wickes one i had which blew dust everywhere when vacuuming:mad2:

got around to using it yesterday when draining a system which didnt have any drain off's.

really good, great suction.. no spraying water etc etc.. I was impressed cos to be frank I thought it was going to be crap when i saw how plastiky it was out of the box.
glad i bought it..

got around to using it yesterday when draining a system which didnt have any drain off's.

really good, great suction.. no spraying water etc etc.. I was impressed cos to be frank I thought it was going to be crap when i saw how plastiky it was out of the box.
glad i bought it..

Give it time... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Killer deal on wet vac - Screwfix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock