Discuss kitchen appliances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to good to be true. (Design and manufacturer in their own dedicated factories) Got a marketer to do the web page? But they do have a certificate. Don't know what the certificate is worth? Don't know of this company, so don't know if they are legitimate or not.

I'm wary about anything thick and glass ,near heat with cleaning products that scratch . ( Laminated has its own problems but stays in one piece )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kitchen appliances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but it looks great so far. I have a question about classifying a cooker .... Is a cooker with missing knobs AR or...
Replies
Views
Anyone seen this type of fixing for a kitchen tap? Do the wings marked A just rotate? Cheers folks
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock